DE Storage Dover Pricing
|exterior Climate Control|
|Reserve||10′ x 20′||$359/Month|
DE Storage Dover Amenities & Security Features
A leading provider of secure public self- storage units in Delaware, DE Storage Dover takes the necessary steps to protect your property at all times. Our facilities are well-lit, securely fenced, and offer drive-up pass code protected gate entrances for our tenants. Tenants are provided an individual security code that allows you to enter the facility through an electronic gate, which prevents unauthorized vehicles from gaining access to the storage facility. Every facility features a closed-circuit recorded monitoring system, professionally trained on site management, clean buildings, and professional pest control.
Centrally located across from the Moore’s Lake on South State Street in Dover, DE Storage Dover features convenient roll up doors with high security barrel locks. With 545 units of both climate control and standard sizes ranging from the size of a coat closet to a two car garage and everything in between, we will be able to accommodate your storage needs. We assist members of the military stationed at the Dover Air Force Base, college students from our local universities, existing member of our community who are retiring, moving, remodeling, buying or building a home, seasonal storage, or for those who just need some extra space. We offer both residential and commercial storing options for your home or business. DE Storage Dover is also a Penske truck leasing location so we are able to rent you a truck for your move. Our storage counselors are professionally trained and eager to improve your life, we look forward to helping you soon.
- Competitive rates – call us at 302-735-9700
- No deposit required
- Convenient standard drive up units with roll up doors
- Climate controlled units available
- Drive- up key pad entrance
- Commercial and residential storage solutions
- Clean buildings
- Professionally managed pest control
- Easy in and out access for any size moving trucks
- On site Management six days per week
- Tenant access seven days per week with 24 hour access available
- Moving and packing supplies available
Rent A Unit Today
Shopping for storage units? DE Storage is a state-of-the-art storage facility offering competitive rates on rental units.
Contact us at 302-735-9700 for pricing.
DE Storage Dover Application, Contact & Walk-In Information
DE Storage Dover
- Photo Identification required
- Administrative fee of $20 (1 time only non-refundable) per unit – Includes lock rental fee and administrative costs
- Reservations are held for 24 hrs – You may reserve a unit on line however all units are rented on a first come first served basis. Please visit the office promptly to rent your unit, availability is limited.
- We do not accept Cash or Electronic check
- Auto pay and on line pay available with Credit or debit card
Meet the Team
Dylan Kaplan is the site manager at the Dover facility. He is from Hershey, PA, but has called Dover home for the last 5 years.He just recently just graduated from Wesley College, receiving his B.A. in Multimedia Communications. Currently he is working towards his M.S. in College Athletic Administration from Northeastern University. On his days off Dylan enjoys taking long walks on the beach with his dog Charlie, and a good Nicholas Sparks book. He also coaches Track & Field at Wesley College.
Betsy Stein is the assistant property Manager for the Dover facility. Betsy holds a B.S. Degree from the University of Delaware in Human Resources. After teaching and raising 3 children she worked as a receptionist before retiring. Betsy has reentered the workforce to join DEStorage.com part time. Her favorite part of the position is interacting with different people each day and helping them find the perfect place to store their valuable belongings. In her free time she enjoys sewing, gardening, boating, and spending time with her husband, children and grandchildren.