DE Storage Milford Pricing
Outside parking available for your RV, Boat, Trailer or Vehicle:
*Units and parking spaces are rented at manager’s/owner’s sole discretion, not all parking requests can be honored. Dump, straight, and/or box trucks cannot be stored at this location. Please speak directly with the Site Manager for details or to make a parking reservation.
DE Storage Milford Amenities & Security Features
A leading provider of secure public self – storage units in Delaware, DE Storage Milford takes the necessary steps to protect your property at all times. Our facilities are well-lit, securely fenced, and offer drive-up pass code protected entrances for our tenants. Tenants are provided with an individual security code that allows you to enter the facility through an electronic gate, which prevents unauthorized vehicles from gaining access to the storage facility. Every facility features a closed-circuit recorded monitoring system, professionally trained on site management, clean buildings, and professional pest control.
Centrally located less than a mile off route 113 S. behind the Pop-eye’s and Del One Credit Union our Milford, Delaware facility features convenient roll up doors with high security barrel locking systems. With 584 units of climate control and standard self-storage units and parking, DE Storage Milford will be able to accommodate your self -storage needs. Our storage unit sizes range from a coat closet (5X5) up to a two car garage (10X30) and everything in between, and our spacious fully fenced parking area will easily accommodate your boat, RV, camper, or trailer. We assist members of our community with commercial or residential storage needs for relocating, retiring, building or renovating a home or business, seasonal storage, or those who just need a little extra space. Our storage counselors are professionally trained and eager to improve your life, we look forward to helping you soon.
- Competitive rates – call us at 302-424-6902
- No deposit required
- Convenient standard drive up units with roll up doors
- Climate controlled units available
- Drive- up key pad entrance
- Commercial and residential storage solutions
- Clean buildings
- Professionally managed pest control
- Easy in and out access for any size moving trucks
- On site Management six days per week
- Tenant access seven days per week with 24 hour access available
- Moving and packing supplies available
Rent A Unit Today
Looking for secure storage in MIlford, DE? Here at DE Storage, protecting your property is our top priority. That’s why all our renters receive the same high level of security at our facility. To reserve a unit, please contact us at 302-424-6902.
DE Storage Milford Application, Contact & Walk-In Information
DE Storage Milford
- Photo Identification required
- Administrative fee of $20 (1 time only non-refundable) per unit – Includes lock rental fee and administrative costs
- Reservations are held for 24 hrs – You may reserve a unit on line however all units are rented on a first come first served basis. Please visit the office promptly to rent your unit, availability is limited.
- We do not accept Cash or Electronic check
- Auto pay and on line pay available with Credit or debit card
Meet the Team
Mark Zaffarano is the Certified Self Storage Property Manager for the DEStorage.com Milford location. He is responsible for managing the efficient operation of 492 storage units and delivering excellent customer service to his clients. Mark started with the company as a part-time employee for several months and now he has worked for the past year as a full-time employee managing the Milford location. He enjoys serving the public and helping customers with their local Delaware housing and apartment moves as well as assisting people who are moving from New York and New Jersey into the Milford area. This spring a new climate building consisting of 96 storage units will be ready for occupancy. Mark is looking forward to showing our Milford customers these units to rent.
Prior to joining DEStorage.com, Mark worked as a Manager and Executive for county, state and federal governments as well as having been employed as a Certified Senior Consultant for IBM. He has a Bachelor’s Degree from the University of Virginia, a Master’s Degree from the University of Southern California and a Doctorate from George Mason University.
Mark and his fiancé live near the beach and they plan to begin taking kayaking lessons this summer.