Using a touch screen computer and automated voice prompts, customers can rent a unit, select an insurance plan, and purchase a lock, then sign the lease and move in, all the paperwork is completed at the kiosk. The kiosk is also able to accept payments 24/7. Equipped with 2-way video and VoIP technology, the kiosk brings customer service to a whole new level. When help is needed, simply press the assistance button on the kiosk to be immediately connected to the property Manager (no on site Manager).
DE Storage Smryna Pricing
Unit Sizes & Prices
Even though there are nearly 50,000 self-storage facilities in the U.S., there are no set standards when it comes to security. As a result, some facilities offer woefully inadequate protection, which makes them a target for criminals. A leading provider of secure storage in Delaware, DE Storage takes the necessary steps to protect your property at all times. Unlike many of our competitors, we design all of our facilities to deter criminal activity. Here’s how we do it.
Our facility is well-lit and fenced, discouraging intruders and criminals from gaining entry. An employee is on-site to monitor all units during office hours, and we have a closed-circuit monitoring system that captures all unauthorized activity for later review by the police. You’ll be given an individual security code that allows you to enter the facility through an electronic gate, which prevents unauthorized vehicles from gaining access to the storage facility.
- Competitive rates – call us at 302-378-2560
- No deposit required
- Convenient standard drive up units with roll up doors
- Climate controlled units available
- Drive- up key pad entrance
- Commercial and residential storage solutions
- Clean buildings
- Professionally managed pest control
- Easy in and out access for any size moving trucks
- On site Management six days per week
- Tenant access seven days per week with 24 hour access available
- Moving and packing supplies available
- Use our convenient kiosk to rent or make payments
DE Storage Smyrna Application, Contact & Walk-In Information
DE Storage Smyrna
- Photo Identification required
- Administrative fee of $20 (1 time only non-refundable) per unit
- Reservations are held for 24 hrs – You may reserve a unit on line however all units are rented on a first come first served basis. Please visit the kiosk located at the facility promptly to rent your unit, availability is limited.
- We do not accept Cash or Electronic check
- Auto pay and on line pay available with Credit or debit card